If you have a complaint about us, or the treatment of your data, you can contact the Charity Commission at www.charity-commission.gov.uk

If you’ve got a complaint about our fundraising activities you can complain to the Fundraising Regulator. You can view our full complaints policy and procedure here to find out more about how to make a complaint about any of our activities.