If you are worried about someone who is sleeping rough, you should alert professionals about it. You can use the Street Link app to alert the local authority homelessness teams of the location of the rough sleeper so that their outreach teams can provide support. Alternatively you can find the contact details for the Local Authority housing and homelessness teams on their websites. 

If you are worried that it would not be appropriate for the woman you are worried about to live in mixed-gender accommodation, you should speak to the local authority about her needs. If the woman is in Cardiff or Newport, she may be referred to Llamau's gender-specific accommodation projects.

In Cardiff, you should visit the Housing Options Centre on Hansen Street or call 029 2057 0750 or out of hours call 029 2087 3141.

In Newport, you should visit the Information Station at Station Buildings, Queensway or call 01633 656656.